Social Media/Marketing/Small Business InternMy College Coach, LLC
PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Community Management InternEFA MKTG
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
Hanz de Fuko
3535 Hayden Avenue
Culver City, CA
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionHanz de Fuko is currently seeking a Social Media Specialist to join our Culver City team!
The right candidate will possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for success.
About the company:
Born in the heart of San Francisco’s Mission District in 2009 and now headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. Hanz de Fuko, Inc. is responsible for some of the world’s most amazing, “one-of-a-kind” men’s hair care products. With over a million customers around the globe, and top brand ambassadors from David Beckham to Michael Fassbender, Hanz de Fuko is changing the way men think about their hair.
So if you’re competitive, self-motivated, and passionate about natural products and enjoy working with people, we encourage you to apply with your resume and cover letter.
• Experience social networking on popular platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Google+,Hootsuite, as well as several unique, smaller platforms.
• Must have strong verbal and excellent creative writing skills.
• Work with affiliate bloggers and influencers to promote product sales across digital platforms.
• Develop long-term marketing strategies, such as social media campaigns, new product promotions, and discounts.
• Utilize customer service management systems, including Zen Desk and Netsuite, to answer customer questions and resolve order issues.
• 3 years’ experience using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and basic social media analytic tools.
• Experience working with affiliates and commission structures within a business setting.
• 100% self-motivated with the ability to work creatively and autonomously without supervision.
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Excitement for working with social media and the natural products industry.
• Basic understanding of SEO optimization practices for Google and Bing search engines a plus.
• Experience with ERP systems, cloud based/web based technologies, Bronto and/or CRM applications a plus.
• A positive, constructive attitude and the ability to work well within a team.