SPRING Semester-- Social Media and PR Internship for High-Profile Dating CompanySamantha's Table
Techie Social Media InternThe Mentor Method
Social media internshipNew York Life
Golf Media Brand InternGIA
Marketing and Social Media Volunteer / InternKyle Joseph
Blogging & Social Media Internship at Entertainment Staffing Firm in LAThe Pocketbook Agency
Social Media Intern for Singer-SongwriterAlison James Music
Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA specialist is needed who is well versed in social media for organizations to use social media as a tool to grow our organization. This individual will search the internet for relevant content for our Facebook page and Twitter. The intern will also research and implement other social media tools for the purpose of outreach for our organization. Family Finding is an intensive relative search model with the goal of achieving permanency and supportive family connections for children in foster care.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Family Finding Program Local Director, the volunteer/intern will:
Participate in training.
- Work independently at home on a home computer with an internet connection on assigned projects.
- Communicate results to the family finding director in an organized manner.
- Create and maintain a volunteer blog
- Educate our family finding volunteers and contacts with updated, relevant content.
- Generate content related to family finding for organization’s social media sites.
Requirements- Background in Marketing, Communication, Nonprofit Management or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong social media presence (candidates must have experience with twitter and Facebook and experience managing a feed with over 100 followers)
- Proficient in Social Media Outlets, Constant Contact (or similar), Google Documents and Microsoft Office.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Active pursuit of a degree in a related field, credit or non-credit.
- Outgoing and personable.