Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media & Community Management InternBond Street Group
Lifestyle Publication Looking for a Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern!East Coast Contessas
Rockstar Startup InternIntuitive Development Group
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
Social Media InternRhythmic Sport
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Video Media InternThe Burnette Agency
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
D1 Records, LLC
15556 vanowen street
Van Nuys, CA
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionD1 Records, LLC is a growing artist development business that officially started up in 2015. Based on our clients, we provide: vocal coaches, publicists, red carpet events, photographers, music video, stage training, booking studios, producers, Social Media services, branding, & other services.
Responsibilities1. Managing 1-2 of our client's Social Media platforms.
2. Most post own edited graphic twice a day for each social media platform in charge of.
3. Marketing & Branding the client's image.
4. Running Contests on Social Media
**UnPaid intern, but there's paid bonuses for reaching weekly goals.
Goals this week include:
$10 per person participating contest.
And $10 for 20 comments on fanpage instagram. And so on.
Building facebook followers, $10 for 50 new followers.
Requirements1. Experience in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
2. Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other image editing tools.
3. Creativity in creating graphics & designs with existing photos for social media.
4. Fluent in both Spanish & English.
5. Have your own laptop.
6. Must be local.
7. Need to available every Monday.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Bilingual-English/Spanish
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator