Social Media for Recording ArtistKendra Erika, LLC
Social Media Summer InternDaniel Gage Media
Social Media & Community Management InternB~STEM Project
Targeting the 1% - Residential NYC Interior Design FirmMichael Wood Interiors
SOCIAL MEDIA and BLOG INTERNSHIPSocial Teacher
Social Media ManagerSistersvega Outreach, INC
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
D1 Records, LLC
15556 vanowen street
Van Nuys, CA
Posted: July 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionD1 Records, LLC is a growing artist development business that officially started up in 2015. Based on our clients, we provide: vocal coaches, publicists, red carpet events, photographers, music video, stage training, booking studios, producers, Social Media services, branding, & other services.
Responsibilities1. Managing 1-2 of our client's Social Media platforms.
2. Most post own edited graphic twice a day for each social media platform in charge of.
3. Marketing & Branding the client's image.
4. Running Contests on Social Media
**UnPaid intern, but there's paid bonuses for reaching weekly goals.
Goals this week include:
$10 per person participating contest.
And $10 for 20 comments on fanpage instagram. And so on.
Building facebook followers, $10 for 50 new followers.
Requirements1. Experience in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
2. Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other image editing tools.
3. Creativity in creating graphics & designs with existing photos for social media.
4. Fluent in both Spanish & English.
5. Have your own laptop.
6. Must be local.
7. Need to available every Monday.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Bilingual-English/Spanish
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator