Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
HOUZEN Event Planning & Design LLC.
Posted: March 03 2015
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHOUZEN Events is a premier North Florida Event Planning Company dedicated to bringing dream events to life. Our main goal is to assist groups, organizations and individuals create unique events with professional execution. We strive to protect the quality of your event while becoming the event planner of choice for all private and corporate affairs.
The Event-Planning world is dynamic and fast-paced and we are looking for interns who will thrive in this environment. Interns will get hands-on event planning experience, with tasks changing daily. Interns will also be responsible for keeping our social networks up and running, and will post daily to Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Instagram.
We are currently looking for interns to join our team for the 2015 Spring, Summer and Fall seasons.
- Highly independent and self-driven while still being communicative and collaborative
- Reliant upon email and other online collaboration tools
- Focused on building an incredible brand atop an equally outstanding customer base
Responsibilities- Daily social media posts to our extensive online networks
- Email and phone correspondence with vendors, obtaining quotes
- Create and update documents and spreadsheets in Google Docs, Excel, etc
- Staffing at events
- Research Site venues
- Proofreading and editing
- Ability to work independently
Requirements- Minimum of 5-10 hours per week
- This will be a virtual position
- Create, edit and post content on website
- Research new topics and trends
- Manage social media pages
- Use social networking skills to increase interest and followers
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Marketing Event Planning, Event Planning