Social Media InternAya of Brooklyn
Social Media & Community Management Intern for a new social media app platform.Looplio LLC
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternPure ONE Beauty LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Social Media InternOmera Productions
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Social Media StrategistBookmark This
Posted: May 17 2016
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social Media Strategist will have the responsibility of integrating the optimal media mix to increase brand awareness and engagement with target audiences on the web. Candidate will design strategies for online media channels and position the brand as an innovative and new way to raise funds for nonprofits. Candidate will highlight key value propositions of the company and effectively design and implement a strategy to reach potential partners using social media communications.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop & execute a series of digital marketing projects, including promotions, advertising & mobile/social initiatives
Administer brand presence on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google +
Follow best practices and maintain online etiquette when engaging in social media
Produce and manage a media editorial calendar / plan for all social media channels
Collaborate with marketing team to establish strategies and online support for implementation of current project plans
Develop creative strategies that strive to generate FREE promotion and communication of company message - not simply management of paid tools and advertising on social media platforms.
Requirements- 2+ years of studies in marketing, brand development and/or advertising.
- Digital Marketing/Media experience and/or education
- Social Media expert especially in Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google + and Twitter
- Experience with Hootsuite or other social media platforms desirable
- Passion for helping your community
- Enthusiasm and desire to build a career in new media with a focus on helping others
- Organizational skills that include prioritizing daily responsibilities to increase productivity, efficiency, and allow for effective time management.
- Excellent English language written, verbal and online presentation skills are an absolute must.
- Experience in sales or customer related activities is highly desirable.
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work in a team environment interact effectively with coworkers
- Positive Energy and enthusiasm
*Additional consideration will be given to those with video and You Tube experience.