Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Facebook Social Media ManagerIdeate Vision
Social Media Strategist (Internship)Bookmark This
Better Business Bureau of Central Oklahoma
17 S Dewey Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBBB is looking to bring on a social media strategist for the upcoming semester who is interested in expanding knowledge and use of social media in marketing. You will be working across key social media channels to grow followers, create relationships and maintain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of BBB.
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
• Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our audiences and posts it to our social media accounts in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Updates accounts with current and relevant photos, videos, or other content related to BBB activities and events.
• Reviews and tracks data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of mainstream social media platforms.
• Utilizes social media to engage with and connect local community, business owners, and consumers.
• Solid writing skills with a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Social Media, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Strategic Content Development