Social Media Internship ( Snap Chat, Instagram, YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter )HRMI / J10 Music
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
International Executive InternAM8 International
Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Web Design InternBookmark This
1910 s Highland Ave, ste 260
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking to hire an intern to redesign/update our website, as well as assist in social media development. Interns get the opportunity to work one on one with the President and CEO, while learning valuable skills in HR, recruiting, marketing, time management and leadership. The internship will last for 8 weeks and position requires 10-15 hours per week. The internship is unpaid and can be used for college credit.
This internship is ideal for someone looking to build a portfolio of work that they can use when applying for full time jobs after college.
Responsibilities- Website updates and maintenance
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Knowledge of web design
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment