Record Label Social Media InternMaek
Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Marketing Commander In ChiefBatteriesInAFlash.com, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternB~STEM Project
Alumni Engagement and Social Media InternConstitutional Rights Foundation, Orange County
Social Media & Community Management InternCHarged Visions/Fearless Poets
3 Social Media / PR / Editor Intern for African American Travel BlogBlack Travel journey
San Jose Jazz Social Media & Public Relations Internship - Summer Fest 2017San Jose Jazz
Social Media & Web Design InternBookmark This
1910 s Highland Ave, ste 260
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking to hire an intern to redesign/update our website, as well as assist in social media development. Interns get the opportunity to work one on one with the President and CEO, while learning valuable skills in HR, recruiting, marketing, time management and leadership. The internship will last for 8 weeks and position requires 10-15 hours per week. The internship is unpaid and can be used for college credit.
This internship is ideal for someone looking to build a portfolio of work that they can use when applying for full time jobs after college.
Responsibilities- Website updates and maintenance
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Knowledge of web design
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment