InternetArmstrong World Industries
Social Media and Admin InternCinderblock
Social Media & Community Management InternShadoe Publishing
Social Media intern for Fashion CompanyROGUELINE
Social Media and Marketing InternTop Box Foods
Fall Social Media/Editorial Intern -- UnpaidBookTrib.com
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Social Media InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Social Media & Website Intern needed for creative branding company!Bookmark This
Posted: July 21 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExquisiteVisions Creative Branding is a "millennial" branding and event marketing agency, the social media intern will be responsible with many creative projects involving social media marketing, interactive customer loyalty programs, and more! We are millennials, we are different...creativity and the ability to think outside the box is a must!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment