Social Media InternshipBeverly Hills Marketing
Social Media InternshipInverse
Social Media InternVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Social Media Intern (Sports)Nivo
Account Management InternshipThe 88
Social Media InternHappy Marshall Productions
Marketing InternGigi's Art Treasures
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media Yoga GuruBookmark This
Posted: November 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTeam HardMagic is offering internships to talented social media content creators.
Would you like to participate in the creation of actualization of a philosophy which is a product of years of dedication, investigation and research?
This position focuses on expressing health and healing topics in a creative way on online platforms such as Youtube.
We do not have an interview process. Instead, we want to see applicants' will to work with us; how much effort they put in getting to know our philosophy; and their interest in our projects.
After getting to know us, you can brainstorm about what you can do and what you can offer. Having social media content creation experience is a plus.
You can use your imagination and passion to create attractive content in every way you like. And you have the large audience to test your ideas.
This internship is unpaid and interns work remotely.
You can learn more about our projects by checking the following websites:
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment