Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media/Communications InternBookmark This
Passaic County CASA
415 Hamburg Tpk
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Media Intern
This position will work to support strategy and implementation relating to the newly created Strategic Communications Plan.
Hours: 5-15 per week (can be directed toward school credit)
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL BE ACQUIRED:
Exposure to nonprofit social services sector and experience in marketing and research.
EFFECT ON END RESULT:
This position primarily supports PR for Passaic County CASA and thus ensures that the organization gains exposure and potential new support and volunteers.
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is understood that the volunteer will also perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by his/her supervisor. This job description is not a written contract.
1. Developing copy for emails, website and other marketing collateral, with a focus on social media
2. Researching new social media trends and identifying opportunities
3. Brainstorming social campaign concepts and experiences
4. Conducting research to support social campaign concepts
5. Publishing content on social channels
6. Community management and monitoring social communities by interacting with target audiences and reporting key learning's and opportunities
7. Identifying influencers
8. Developing internal documents to streamline production
Qualifications include a passion for social media and technology and an enthusiasm for marketing and PR. Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills. The Social Media Intern must work well independently, but be open to collaboration. Any candidate must be working toward or have completed a Bachelor’s Degree.