Digital Content Manager InternMy Next Level
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media/Event AssistantBookmark This
MWD Lifestyles Inc.
105 Edgecombe Ave ground floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMWD Lifestyles is looking for a digital-savvy and passionate social media intern to join our team. The intern will assist in management, maintenance and growth of all social media platforms, including researching and relevant (emerging) industry trends & technologies, connecting with local businesses online and participating in relevant events.
Next to that, the position involves assisting the Project Manager on the event planning aspects and logistics. Daily activities will include posting information across all of MWD Lifestyles social media platforms, answering phones, placing
orders, basic office operations, interacting with clients and vendors and preparing for upcoming events including
prop research and procurement. Interns will engage in all the preparation of creating a successful event and will
walk away with a great deal of experience and a new understanding of the industry.
Responsibilities- Creating, managing and monitoring all content and postings on all MWD Lifestyles social communities (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram).
- Posting additional content on all accounts more than the daily posts of the website.
- Managing monthly social media ads.
- Increasing followers and likes throughout all accounts.
- Responding to questions and/or comments on all MWD Lifestyles social media accounts.
- Reporting weekly using Social Media Analytics and other measurement tools.
Requirements- Event Planning or Hospitality Management Student Preferred
- Expert in Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and other social media channels (applying social media in your own life is an asset, please include links to your relevant social media spaces.)
- Expert in using social media management tool HootSuite.
- Understanding of social media’s role in the digital landscape, marketing mix and business goals.
- Passion for the quickly-evolving social media environment.
- Solid writing capabilities.
- Attention to detail and outstanding proofreading capabilities.
- Experience with third party Social Media software tools and applications an asset.
- Experience, knowledge and interest in the fashion industry are mandatory.
- Must be fluent in English.