Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media/Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: April 13 2016
Company Location: Danbury, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an internship opportunity' for our growing e-commerce/delivery baking company. We manufacture our products in East Hartford, CT and our office is located in Danbury, CT. We are seeking hardworking goal oriented individuals that are looking to gain experience in a marketing while in school. If you can offer 10 - 15 hours a week and have some prior experience in marketing or graphic design this could lead to a great learning opportunity.
Your core focuses will include basic graphic design for marketing materials and social media.
Responsibilities-Designing graphics for print and web.
• Creating marketing materials to promote the brand.
• Providing feedback on current and prospective creative projects.
• Assist in the creation of signage, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Enter customer information into database
• Provide support to social media efforts
Requirements• Must be pursuing a college degree in a related field.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS are preferred but not required.
• Strong time-management and organization skills.
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and grammatical proficiency.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
`Must know social media (linkedin, facebook, instagram and twitter)