Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media/Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
1600 SW 2nd Ave
Posted: May 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCollaborate with Miami's only DIY & Crafting blog: Damask Love. Damask Love is a nationally recognized blog that provides online inspiration for the creative side in everyone. Amber is the owner of Damask Love and has been seen on Home Shopping Network, Lifetime Network and Hallmark Channel. Damask Love has collaborated with Martha Stewart, Home Depot, Coca Cola and many other top brands. Our blog has also been featured in Better Homes & Garden's Magazine as well as named a Top DIY blog by Domino Magazine. The Damask Love Social Media Intern will work out of the Damask Love studio and be an integral part of the ongoing growth of the brand. Visit www.damasklove.com to see the Damask Love site and get a feel for the type of content we are creating and learn more about the founder and creative director, Amber Kemp-Gerstel who will be the coordinator and contact for all intern duties.
ResponsibilitiesEach day the intern will:
- Manage content and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other platforms
- Brainstorm, develop and propose social media campaigns and strategies
- Research and develop strategies that will increase visibility and traffic
- Manage the Damask Love Newsletter
- Occasional involvement in local Damask Love workshops – for social media purposes (local candidates)
- Track social media growth
- Occasional involvement with crafting projects, but social media outreach will be your primary responsibility
RequirementsDo you catch yourself trying to "double tap" magazine images because you like them so much? Do you use #hashtags in everyday conversation? Fascinated with figuring out Facebook? I'm looking for a social media guru to manage the Damask Love platforms and be an integral part of the Damask Love fam.
Intern must also:
- have great organizational skills
- be willing to think creatively about strategies for using social media to grow our brand
Great skills to have (but not necessary):
- knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- graphic design skills
- basic photography skills
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Blogger Relations, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Amateur Photographer, Graphic Design, Basic Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop