Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media/Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: December 15 2014
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJewelry company seeking a social media/marketing intern to develop web based marketing initiatives to increase traffic and sales on the site. Company is located in Brooklyn, NY but intern will be working remotely for a few hours each week. This is a small business, intern will work closely with designer.
This is an ongoing internship and will last for at least one year as needed. Very flexible, will work around school/work schedule.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with designer on projects and assignments
- Create newsletters/email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Research potential stores that will carry jewelry
Requirements- Pursuing or already possesses degree in Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and adaptable
- Experience in fashion and/or jewelry preferred
- Basic illustrator and photoshop skills
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Experience with blogging is a plus
- Please provide link to ANY social media networking profile or writing sample that you've worked on