Ongoing Social Media Marketing InternAmerica's Color Consultants
Social Media Content InternAC Communications
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
Social Media AssistantKid Ventures
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media AssistantHotel Plevna
Social Ambassador InternDepartment of the Interior
Social Media/Office Assistant InternshipBookmark This
8961 Sunset Blvd #2A
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: September 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Social Media/Office Assistant to join our new brand. This position is responsible for the digital marketing efforts via multiple social media channels. This position will align marketing initiatives and promote brand voice and awareness. This position will also be involved in the day to day business operations.
Responsibilities• Must have extensive experience in social media marketing and know the ins and outs of the major social networking site including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram.
• Must have tons of fresh ideas and know how to execute effectively and independently
• Must be able to brainstorm and develop ideas to completion with the social media team to create copy for social images
• Support any marketing initiatives and advertising team efforts as needed
• Support and integrate social media with e-commerce, including strategy, e-mail blasts, and coordinating with other departments for inventory
• Proactively explore and possess passion for new avenues in the social media space
• Assist with the implementation of company systems, programs and procedures.
• Perform general office clerical duties
• Assist with order entry in the Blast Ramp system.
• Interact with customers via telephone and email to ensure superior customer service.
• Tracking and monitoring marketing samples.
• Consistently keeping product wall and samples up to date with inventory and correct labeling.
• Assists with the planning and implementation of various company marketing events and trade shows.
• Assist in the styling of photo shoots as needed.
Requirements• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be a team player
• Ability to self-start, problem solve and multitask
• Effective verbal, written and listening communications skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Very effective organizational skills
• Accurate data entry skills
• Must have strong computer skills
• Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures
• Prior Customer Service experience preferred
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Social Media Communications