Social Media InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media & Photography InternMay Martin, Inc.
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media Marketing InternnoteXplore
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media InternRoly Poly Cincinnati
Social Media InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Social Media/Public Relations InternBookmark This
North Hollywood, CA
Posted: December 14 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionIn an industry composed of corporate styled public relations firms, FEM PR has made its mark as the "go to" company for successful and personalized campaigns. FEM PR seeks to bridge the gap in the client-publicist relationship that could often happen in larger firms. We are looking to bring fresh energy to each client's campaign.
We are looking for a creative and experienced intern to manage social media for FEM PR and clients, as well as to assist with various PR-related tasks. You'll make great connections and will no doubt learn a lot, as long as you're willing to put in the work and roll with the punches!
Responsibilities- Posting on social media for FEM PR as well as for various clients
- Managing daily office tasks
- Maintaining organization and visual display of showroom
- Assisting on writing tasks
- Assisting with various PR tasks including:
- tracking placements
Requirements- Must be a hard worker with a "go-getter" attitude
- Must be able to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Important that you are a strong communicator and a natural "people person"
- Creativity is key!
- Writing ability with an eye for grammar is a big plus
- Experience in social media management is highly encouraged
SkillsRequired - Communication, Organization, Writing Skills, Creativity Skills
Preferred - Social Media, Blogging, Public Relations Skills