SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPNice Networks
Social Media/Marketing/PR/Events - Fun Swiss Watch BrandChronspire
**SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN** Entertainment & SportsCuerpaso
Social Media InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA MULTIMEDIA/VIDEO EDITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Social Shoes (Social Media Internship)Bookmark This
Posted: November 11 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are:
ShoeHeals, Inc. is a Chicago-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit providing NEW shoes for people in need to help them gain the confidence, self-esteem and dignity they need to create a better future for themselves. We are hiring two interns who want to make a difference in the lives of those in need by contributing their social media management skills to provide new shoes, and gain valuable work experience. If you think it would be awesome to be instrumental in building an emerging nonprofit and shoes are your passion, you just might be a shoe-in! For more information on ShoeHeals, please visit www.shoeheals.org.
Responsibilities• Create and implement a social media strategy that incorporates innovative and impactful social media campaigns and activities to build brand awareness and optimize brand presence, as well as to increase audience participation and engagement, and cultivate new donors, supporters, partners and volunteers.
• Represent the ShoeHeals brand and voice online via its various social media platforms by responding to and interacting with communities daily.
• Write creative, conversational, effective posts for social media platforms with attention to detail and proofreading.
• Track and monitor the growth and effectiveness of social media activities utilizing analytics platforms such as Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, etc.
• Learn new and emerging social media platforms and assess the usefulness of them for the organization.
• Research and keep abreast of changes/new trends in social media as they relate to being more effective at gaining new donors, supporters and volunteers.
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsWho You Are:
A college junior or senior seeking an internship where you can make a difference in the lives of those in need, and also make your mark as an upcoming social media management pro for a fast-paced organization. You are also on a mission to boost your résumé with substantive social media management experience, particularly in the non-profit arena.
• Strong computer and technology skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Exceptional knowledge of social media and analytical platforms.
• Strong understanding of existing and emerging social media tools for optimization and industry trends.
• Ability to work independently to accomplish goals and use good, independent decision-making skills.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with external stakeholders.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and follow-through with limited supervision.
• Must be detail-oriented and organized.
• Must have a Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations, Creative Writing, Marketing Communications or Social Media background.
What You Need to Know:
Positions are available starting January 12, 2015 and are on-going. You must be available to work 8-12 hours per week. You will work remotely and collaborate with your supervisor and the ShoeHeals team weekly via the phone or Skype. The position offers a $500 stipend every semester and the student may receive academic credit upon successful completion of the internship.
Submit a cover letter, résumé and one (1) example of a social media campaign you have created or worked on stating the nature of the project, objectives, strategy, tactics and outcomes. Send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, December 30, 2015.