Social Media Intern (Sports)Nivo
Account Management InternshipThe 88
Social Media InternHappy Marshall Productions
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media Intern6K Systems, Inc.
Social Media InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Bookmark This
Posted: June 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHerb-N-Juice Co. is an eco-friendly company that blends fresh organic produce with natural supplements. This Summer we will be debuting the countries first completely emission-free food truck to operate in Chicago and pave the way for other urban companies aiming to reduce their carbon footprint. We are currently a small operation, focusing solely on deliveries to corporate offices and restaurants. We need an intern to cover all social media platforms and contribute to our blog! We are looking for someone to go from intern-to-hire if that is of interest to the right candidate. Herb-N-Juice needs someone who is motivated, reliable and on the ball with a positive attitude.
ResponsibilitiesHere is exactly what we will need in you:
- Full access and knowledge: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube as you will need you to post on one or more of these platforms multiple times a day.
- Create blog postings 3 to 4 times a week through a blogging platform of your choosing.
- Blog must be well maintained with a clean style, appealing to the eye and easy to navigate.
-Edit other blog posts and content for website for english and grammar
- Work can be done at home or place of your choosing but you will be required to attend team meetings once a week.
Requirements- Courses in journalism, marketing or communications related fields.
- Creative writer! (blog experience is a huge plus!) Must have history or a passion for creative writing as we will need YOU to start our blog with topics in health, fitness, fashion and of course the eco-friendly living.