Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Submissions SupervisorBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody capable of overseeing the management and training of our Submissions Department, which consists of three teams and process’ including Home Study submissions, Inquiries and Child Listing.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Program Manager, the volunteer/intern will:
- Complete all trainings required for the team members and understand all aspects of the process
- Manage and train volunteers for three different areas which is often cyclical
- Review Home Studies for formatting and quality before sending to team
- Oversight of emails and correspondence to families, Case Workers, Adoption Workers, Inquiries, Searches, Duplicates and other general contacts. Understand how to respond in various situations with sensitivity and knowledge recognizing the goal of creating partnerships and providing excellent customer service. Be able to train others to do this and choose the right people for the roles.
- Ability to review details with team as necessary, answer questions and provide guidance on a daily basis.
- Develop and update ongoing process - edit and create training How To’s (i.e., Power Point, Manual, Webinar)
Requirements- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and work as a team
- Experience in managing others well