Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Digital Marketing + Social Media Intern WantedTrident Coffee
SEO InternOvi Hosting Pvt Ltd (webbazaar)
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media & Community Management InternYogaVega
Social Media Intern for Talent Entertainment Marketing AgencyEpic Global Talent
Social Media Summer InternSouth Bay Events
social mediaNIKKI DANIELLE
Talent HunterBookmark This
Posted: March 10 2016
Company Location: Berkeley, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTalent Hunter is the leading representative of Scorp in the target country to help us develop the app in the region.The main responsibility of the Ambassador is to create content to inspire other Scorp users and gathering teams in order to spread Scorp across the campus. The Ambassador will be responsible of finding the best leaders for the Scorp in order to expand in the area.
Responsibilities• Creating contents: identifying relevant issues and creating and sharing valuable free content (be it educational, informational, entertaining etc.) to attract, acquire and engage target audience and pull them closer to learning more about you
• Providing feedback to us about the contents and Scorp in general.
• Sharing Scorp and created content on other social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter,
Youtube, Instagram etc.)
• Representing Scorp everywhere! (parties, social activities, clubs, organizations etc.)
•Responsible of campus marketing activities
•Contachting Student Clubs and Associations
•Finding 25 new Scorper to app as an user and as a content chef
•Executive of Scorp’s needs and wants in a new market
Requirements• Communication and presentation skills.
• Eager to solve problems and have a proactive attitude.
• Organizational and analytical skills.
• Knowledge about local events, trends and slang.
• Well-connected with the broader social media world along with enjoying social media.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Ambitious about learning quickly.
• Passion to work in a start-up environment.
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Social Media Advertising, Community
Preferred - Energetic Leader, Active Team Player