Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Food/Travel Social Media Intern (Virtual Position)NomNom.Com
Fashion Social Media & Marketing InternSRG Fashion
Tequila Brand seeks Social Media InternBookmark This
Sergio Revell Tequila
Posted: March 21 2016
Company Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy.
And gain likes, grow followers and build awareness of the brand by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Why intern with us:
• Real-world experience working with an online marketing company
• Exposure to professionals in multiple divisions and areas of expertise
• Experience with managing your own projects and fulfilling deadlines
• A great skill set and background to benefit your career future
• Flexible hours and it could become a full time position.
Plus its fun to work with a spirit.
ResponsibilitiesWhats expected from you:
• Setup, administer, write content, and maximize our client’s positive social visibility via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and other emerging social platforms
• Support local visibility efforts (e.g. company pages, reviews, etc)
• Engage with fans across social media platforms
• Brainstorm, design, implement, and analyze a full-scale, social media campaign
• Manage and participate in relevant online communities
• Research and administer social media and reputation management tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
• Communicate to team members and management on project development.
• Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
RequirementsCurrently pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree ( in communication, marketing or related field)
• Passion for social media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Deadline driven
• Willing to work hard
• Open and curious mind
• Experience working with popular social media networks including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube