Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
The Pineapple Diaries Publicity/Social Media Manager InternBookmark This
La Gringa Loca Productions
Posted: September 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Pineapple Diaries is a comedic web series, written and directed by Paloma Valenzuela brought to you by La Gringa Loca Productions. The show centers around the lives of three best friends: Maite, Feliz and Catalina and their electric next-door neighbor, Montserrat. They live in the predominantly Dominican neighborhood of Jamaica Plain in Boston, Massachusetts. In The Pineapple Diaries we follow these dynamic women in their late twenties as they discover themselves, each other and the absurdities of every day life.
You can watch the first season here: www.thepineapplediariesshow.com
We are gearing up to launch our second season this year and we have a great opportunity for students working or looking to work in a field related to social media and publicity!
ResponsibilitiesInterns will work as the Social Media Manager and in Publicity, working directly with the Director of The Pineapple Diaries web series, Paloma Valenzuela.
Responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Writing social copy
- Scheduling posts
- Social media strategy (Paloma will manage The Pineapple Diaries Facebook page and website- but strategies will be advised by the Social Media Manager)
- Manage an Instagram page for “The Pineapple Diaries”
- Manage a Twitter page for “The Pineapple Diaries”
- Viral social media campaign and contest development and implementation
- Growing the social following of The Pineapple Diaries Facebook page, Instagram page and Twitter page.
- Engagement and outreach with social followers
- Create Press Kit
- Send emails to publications (newspapers, magazines, news outlets, blogs, etc.)
- Be willing to work directly with Paloma Valenzuela - available via email and phone (text messaging or whatsapp)
- Be able to work 20+ hours/week
- Have demonstrable interest in social media and social media marketing across multiple platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Have experience doing social media for a professional platform (can be a personal blog, school organization, etc).
- Be professional and be able to represent this show in nothing but a positive way.
SkillsRequired - Fluent Spanish, Fluent English
Preferred - Social Media Marketing