Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternPure ONE Beauty LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Social Media InternOmera Productions
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Social Media Intern - NYC & BaltimoreBlikkee
University AmbassadorBookmark This
Posted: March 26 2016
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCheck us out at www.palaroundapp.com & www.palaroundwith.com!
Who We Are
PALAROUND is changing the way the world makes friends. Meet people you should know. Palaround asks you questions and shows you people you should meet based on your answers, proximity and mutual friends.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team and we’re dope AF.
What You’ll Do
As the Palaround U Ambassador, we will rely on you to bring Palaround & PalaroundWith to life in the world of all things college. PUA’s are not interns, you are part of the Palaround team! This means you’ll be doing things like…
• Partnering with student organizations to spread awareness regarding PalaroundWith
• Developing relationships with student influencers, ultimately leading to increase brand visibility
• Communicating success stories, key learnings and other activities to marketing and sales management
…BUT your number one responsibility is to MAKE FRIENDS with Palaround! Beyond that, this job is what you make of it! Push your ideas and creativity to their limits to make Palaround a top used app on campus.
Experience and Skills
• Can make things happen
• Are organized with "street cred' around school
• Are smart, energetic & reliable
• Are connected, involved and know your school like the back of your hand, and know the student body even better
• Are creative, energetic, and passionate
• Have a social media presence