Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media Manager WantedSquare Roots Kitchen
Social Media CoordinatorAbbey Villa Soccer Club
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media & Marketing InternAmerican Bars
Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Virtual - Nonprofits, Pets and Animals - Social Media InternBookmark This
Top Tier Media
Posted: February 03 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTop Tier Media is an extremely fast-paced social media and digital PR agency. We are looking for a talented social media marketing & PR intern who is eager to learn more about nonprofit animal rescue marketing and is a self starter and multi-tasker. The intern will assist with various projects, reporting, research, and social media.
- 10-15 hours/week (flexible)
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home!
- Must be available for Skype and phone meetings
ResponsibilitiesThings we usually need assistance with (just to give you an idea - they may not all apply to your skill set):
* Content curation for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
* Photo and graphic creation using Photoshop or apps
* Collecting stats
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume (OR even better - an extensive LinkedIn profile) and links to 2-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge. Please review our website before submitting - www.toptiermedia.com. Email jen at toptiermedia dot com - Unpaid. College credit okay.
Requirements- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience with popular social media channels
- Writing and editing skills
- A personable team player and must be able to take and follow instructions well (mostly via email and Skype)
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Microsoft Word, Advertising, Facebook, Excel, Copy Editing, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Pets, YouTube, Dogs, Blogger, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook Marketing, Social Media Blogging, Google+, Animals, Social Media Advertising, Animal Care, Mobile Phone Apps, B2C marketing, Social Media Development, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, CATS, Blog Management, Corporate Social Media, Google Drive, Blogger Relations