Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: July 18 2016
Company Location: Arlington, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUFSTSG is going virtual and we are looking for interns who are interested in the new crave of participating in a Virtual Internship. If you are addicted to Social Media and know your way around the Social Media Platform, then this is the position for you!
Hours are extremely flexible and can work around any and all schedules.
Social Media position will start out as unpaid, but can lead to full employment if intern can show consistency and quality.
Ideal intern will be recently graduated or actively enrolled at a university, seeking a degree in communications, public relations, marketing or any other related program.
Responsibilities• Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
Requirements• Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
• Must have Wi-Fi constantly, or access to it
• Smart Phone capability
• An interest in blogging, social media (popular sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
• Students applying for this internship should have Marketing/Business backgrounds or majors
• 1 - 2 years of experience of web, social media and digital experience
SkillsRequired - Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Application Design