Social Media InternAdventure Wagon
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternTim Mann Financial
Social Media InternshipFuture Brands
Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Coordinator-We Inspire MovementBookmark This
We Inspire Movement
Posted: October 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreat opportunity to be a part of a rapid growing inspirational movement by leveraging your skills of social media to promote the We Inspire movement mission! Build your portfolio with this awesome opportunity to develop and implement social media strategies. The We Inspire Movement inspires individuals to contribute their time, talent, and treasure to uplift and motivate the world.
•Develops and implements social media strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, etc.)
•Understands and maintains proper usage of the campaign’s voice
• Ensures all posts successfully resonate with target audience(s)
• Establishes campaign communication and engagement goals
• Owns the acquisition of fans and followers on different social channels and drives paid and organic programs to grow our base of engaged fans and followers.
• Creates content and special campaigns such as contests and online events for the community in order to generate reach and engagement in marketing initiatives.
• Publishes daily posts on social channels and frequently monitors daily conversations.
• Identifies and nurtures key online influencers and creates programs to turn them into ambassadors.
• Develops & executes social media advertising campaigns including targeting methodology and ad format guidance
• Highly analytical and articulate
• Self-starter and, simultaneously, a team player.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Possesses a spirit of intellectual curiosity, creativity, and innovation.
•Able to work under tight deadlines and with little to no supervision
When Can You Start?
We are building our team quickly, so the sooner the better. To apply, please include the position title in the subject line of the email and send the following, to at firstname.lastname@example.org CV/ resume and cover letter.
1. Cover Letter (How can you be a valuable team member of #weinspire6314 and some background information on your skills with social media)