SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
On Line Marketing and Recruiting Chinese StudentsTranspacific University
Twitter Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Social Media Manager & Branding ArchitectHMK Coaching & Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Web Design / Digital MarketingBookmark This
10877 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHands on work in the entertainment industry with award winning music and film industry veterans. These internships will provide experience in Music and Film with special emphasis on digital marketing and social media. This non-paid internship is located in the Los Angeles/Westwood area. College students with majors in Communications, Music, Arts, Film, and Computer Sciences, will be given priority.
Responsibilities• Have a desire to work in the entertainment industry
• At least 18 years of age
• Be available minimum 3 days per week
• Passion for music and / or Passion for Film and TV
• PC and/or Mac proficient (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Internet and Social Media savvy
• Basic video editing skills
• Excellent written communications skills
• Energetic with a positive attitude
• Reliable transportation
Requirements• Utilize social media to establish and engage with talent community
• Day-to-day maintenance of social media profiles across various platforms
• Content development for various accounts and audiences
• Design, articulate and execute on communication strategies
• Familiarity with SEO and new social media platforms as well as reporting results.
• Enhance visibility/positive image as well as the reputation of talent
• Promote music and video content online, making creative connections with like-minded individuals and organizations online via Twitter, Vine, Facebook etc.
• Being aware of and in tune with trends and topics that interest talent following
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Collaborate with internal departments on various projects and assignments
• Research bands, brands and various organizations and opportunities