Social Media InternDoSD LLC.
Social Media, e-Commerce for Health & Wellness CenterCambiati Wellness Programs
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media CoordinatorVenus Et fleur
WEB DESIGNERBookmark This
121-125 Chestnut Street
Posted: November 29 2016
DescriptionMcMillan Community Outreach Center is a non profit organization that serves at risk youth and their families.
WE have a music , radio , television project where we train youth to produce and engineer music, radio broadcasting, engineering and performing arts ..
ResponsibilitiesWeb Site Designer Job Duties & Responsibilities
* Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
* Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
* Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
* Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
* Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
*Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
* Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
* Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* MAY WORK VIRTUALLY ON AN AS NEEDED BASIS
RequirementsWeb Site Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication