YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media Management InternCMR Ventures, LLC dba Locally Rocks
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
WEB DESIGNERBookmark This
121-125 Chestnut Street
Posted: November 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMcMillan Community Outreach Center is a non profit organization that serves at risk youth and their families.
WE have a music , radio , television project where we train youth to produce and engineer music, radio broadcasting, engineering and performing arts ..
ResponsibilitiesWeb Site Designer Job Duties & Responsibilities
* Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
* Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
* Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
* Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
* Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
*Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
* Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
* Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* MAY WORK VIRTUALLY ON AN AS NEEDED BASIS
RequirementsWeb Site Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication