- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Web Journalism / Content Development & Social Media Marketing Manager Trainee Opportunity
Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Web Journalism / Content Development & Social Media Marketing Manager Trainee OpportunityBookmark This
Citizens For affordable Legal Aid
534 Delaware Ave
Posted: June 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCitizens for Affordable Legal Aid Corp. is a non-profit organization that has been formed to help individuals and families achieve their goals academically, socially and economically.
Formed in 2014, our goal is to help as many people reach their success goal in life. That goal can be living the American dream, getting a new start in life, increasing their skills, or preparing their life so that they can be a success amongst themselves and in the community.
Today, as a leading service provider for the community, Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid offers a range of programs that will allow individuals to get solutions to address their basic needs and provide them with the information and skills necessary to achieve their fullest potential. We aim to increase stability, build skills, promote development of families, individuals and youth, and continue promoting community involvement.
Citizens For Affordable Legal Aid has openings in return for admission into our Web Journalism / Content Development & Social Media Marketing Manager Trainee Programs. In exchange for work, the successful applicants will enjoy a full training curriculum in Entrepreneurship, Management, Leaderships, Social Media Marketing, Content Development / SEO, PR & Web Journalism and Consultative Sales training courses with free course books and training materials.
Positions will require a 3 month (65 Working Days) commitment of 20 hours per week in exchange for the full Leadership & Management Trainee Program. Leadership & Management Trainee Program offers full potential to turn into permanent paid employment.
If you are interested in a Work Exchange Internship after college, we will also accept your application.
• The opportunity to work with a dynamic experienced team gaining skills essential for successful entry to the jobs market or starting your own business
• Access to free classes, workshops and events where there is space available
• Program Certificate of Completion, Letter of Program Participation, and verified Statement of Program Performance.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and responsibilities
Web Marketing Manager Trainee works under the direct supervision of Marketing Manager, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in online group training sessions relating to Social Media Marketing & SEO techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects.
• Research, create, and implement social media marketing campaigns utilizing SEO, articles, back-linking, social indexing, viral videos, press releases and other online marketing strategies.
•Complete daily action items and task as assigned by Marketing Director using automated tools like Hootsuite, Wordpress & PRWeb.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new online marketing campaigns.
4 Hours Per Day, 20 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:15PM or Monday - Friday 1:30PM - 5:45PM
Management Trainee Duration: 90 Days (65 Working Days)
*Group training meetings and exercises are conducted in 4 hour time blocks. You will need to have 4 hours per day, Monday thru Friday available for team meetings, web marketing training, and project exercises. No exceptions. All Job Sites Are Located On Bus Routes.
Previous Similar Experience
Back Ground Screening
The Web Journalism / Content Development & Social Media Marketing Management Trainee program is offered to graduates or students currently in the final year of Associates of Arts or Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields: Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Computer Science, and Business & Marketing, Journalism, English / Writing, and Psychology.
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letters to: email@example.com
Jobs @ http://citizensforaffordablelegalaid.org
RequirementsExperience you can gain as a Manager Trainee:
- Hands On / Team Base Training Related To Current Core Social Media Marketing Techniques & Practices, Content Development & Writing For Social Media, Writing Press Releases AP Style & Effective Brand Building Utilizing Influential Writing and Social Media Marketing.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Locating and Acquiring Clients, Consultative Sales Techniques, and Pricing Copywriting / Influential Writing Services.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Managing New Team Members For The Purposes of Managing Social Media Marketing Content Development Campaigns Which Contain Team Members From Various Areas of Expertise ie. (Content Development Specialist, SEO Specialist, Internet Marketing Specialist & Graphic Designers)
* Program is designed to offer participants Management level training in the area of Web Content Development and Planning, Social Media Marketing & Social Media Brand Management, Press Releases & PR. Program goal is to prepare participants for in house Management positions and opportunities for advancement.
The Manager Trainee program provides cutting edge training on the industry's leading and most innovative techniques relating to Web Content Development, Influential Writing, Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Lead Generation & Social Media Search Engine Optimization. Participants are assigned to web projects where they utilize preexisting skillset, education & training to affect the web rankings, lead generation and monetary performance. Participants work within a group setting where responsibilities and duties are allocated to each team member, by other team members. This group dynamic, combined with the guidance of the project manager creates perfect conditions for the development of Leadership and Project Management skills.
Participants in this program gain priceless hands on experience in Web Content Development, Social Media Marketing & Design, Social Media Copywriting, Social Media Lead Generation, Virtual Collaboration and Social Media Search Engine Optimization, Press Releases & PR. Leadership and Project Management skills are encouraged and developed through scheduled Team Building Exercises. The experience and skill set gained in this program adds tremendous value to participants and places them at the highest level of demand for in house advancement opportunities.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Internet
Preferred - Hootsuite