Algorithm developer / researcherBookmark This
1010 6th Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionPointcomma believes in working with the very best. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Pointcomma a place where you can do and be your best.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing Masters/PhD degree specializing in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Artificial intelligence or Operations Research.
- Good understanding of statistical modeling/machine learning/ data mining concepts.
- Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistics tools such as R, Matlab, etc. or various libraries for other programming languages.
- Familiar with Java and Hadoop.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team leader.
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: (Insert relevant terms)
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Help build Algorithms focused on Target Matching Recommendations.