Associate Software Developer - Intern-14000130Bookmark This
3711 Chester Ave
As an Associate Software Developer-Intern, your essential job functions will include the following:
• Develop, test and implement leading edge solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
• Collaborate with web development staff for the development, troubleshooting and testing of web based business applications using defined development processes, standards, and methodologies.
• Participate in the entire software development life cycle for enterprise class Business-To-Business (B2B) and Business-To-Consumer (B2C) applications.
• Track project and support time using existing Dealer Tire processes.
• Performs unit testing prior to moving code/configuration to the QA process and supports QA activities as needed.
• Execute testing prior to deployment in multi-browser environment.
• Must be recently graduated, or currently enrolled in a school seeking a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills: presentation, written, and oral.
• Basic knowledge of database concepts using SQL Server 2000/2005.
• Basic knowledge in web applications development in the Adobe Suite of Products, Macromedia Flex, Flash, AJAX, and/or ActionScript is a plus.
• Results Orientation
• Customer Focus
• Learn Quickly
• Recognize Implications
• Apply Knowledge
Physical Job Requirements
? Continuous viewing from and inputting data to a computer screen
? Sitting for long periods of time
? Travel as necessary
? Dealer Tire is a drug-free environment. All applicants being considered for employment must pass a pre-employment drug screening before beginning work.