C# programmer needed for Unity3DBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a growing videogame, software development, and software consulting studio formed in Surprise, AZ. We were started as a group of college graduates who wanted to give back to our community during a time where finding a job was difficult. So we went out with our skill sets knowing that we have a hard task ahead of us and created Bloodleaf Studios. The internship will be helping the company create and develop title's the company is working on.
Responsibilities• Design and develop shared systems libraries for games and tools.
• Design and develop systems such as patching, installing, downloading, and launching for all games.
• Design and develop internal infrastructure such as build servers, automated testing, and deployment.
• Mentor and develop software engineers.
Requirements• Experience C# engineering skills
• Experience Unity3d 4.0
• Experience with code optimization
• Strong motivation to analyze and improve systems and infrastructure
• Self-motivated and willing to pitch in on many areas of development
• Proven experience in designing and developing reliable and robust systems
• Working towards Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
• A passion for video games