Web Development at Innovative "Uber Like" Sponsored Blog Platform StartupCooperatize
Game Programmer InternInfinite Death Development
Web Development Interns for AGV SportMotonation
Software Engineer for Massage Assessment Software ProgramE-motion Sports Massage
Unity Software Programming & Game Application Development InternshipGommi Arcade
System Customer SupportBookmark This
MCT Technology Inc
3020 Saturn St., Suite 200
DescriptionSince 2006, MCT Technology Inc. provides quality software for the childcare industry; making it easier for our customers to serve their community. We are looking for fresh candidates to join our team and become a part of the growth and success that MCT has managed to attain in such a small amount of time. The new teams that we are building will contribute new ideas and innovation to our products and service.
If you want your next career move to be a life-defining experience, then MCT will feel like home.
We’re looking for people who are energetic and innovative, those without, need not apply.
We currently have full and part-time customer service positions available in our Brea Office.
1. Support customer on ZENDESK about their issues, problems and feature suggestions about our product
2. Direct customer questions to our internal knowledge base
3. Work directly with QA team to verify customers submitted issues
4. Work with product design and marketing team to fully understand customer’s feature suggestion
5. Help product management and marketing team prepare quarterly product release training content (data, radio, video and training script)
6. Help product management prioritize each quarterly release scope and define product road map
7. Develop and conduct internal product training for new employees
8. Collaborate with product management to define, execute and monitor our SLA (Service Level Agreement) commitment to our customers.
9. LOVE our customers, easily adopt our customer appreciation culture
1. College degree required for Fulltime
2. Internship and Part-time need to commit 15-20 hours per week
3. Exceptional skills in writing and verbal communication
4. Ability to work productively and efficiently to meet deadlines and quotas
5. Attention to detail and proactivity in executing task.
6. Analytical skills: Assess Issue, Prioritized, and Initiate Solutions.
7. MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, and Publisher