Software development Internship for Peak PhysiqueAmerican Dream U
Business Development / Sales InternThe Fairy DogParents
Content Management Systems (WordPress) AssistantMotivational Institute of Hypnotherapy
Back End Web DeveloperRST Media Management, LLC
Data Science / Engineering internTransera
Entry Level Software DeveloperBookmark This
1651 Old Meadow Road, Suite 102
DescriptionDo you have the energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth software development company? A healthy respect for our motto 'Move Fast and Break Things,' but always make sure you know how to fix them too.
* A mobile solutions and app development company helping enterprise & government organizations mobilize their workforce
Why work for INADEV?
* INADEV provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
* INADEV is a growing company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
* INADEV provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies, including Java/J2EE and .NET, iOS, Android etc,.
* INADEV management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
* INADEV provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.inadev.com to learn more about our company, the services we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
We are looking for entry-level software developer to join our team of IT professionals building, deploying, and maintaining technology solutions for our clients. Working in a team environment, you will have the opportunity to gain career-building experience using the latest software and leading-edge development tools to design and develop state-of-the-art mobile/web applications.
We are looking for candidates who can start anytime during 2013 so Winter, Spring, AND Summer Grads are encouraged to apply now. We*re ready to interview and make offers to the right candidates!
RequirementsREQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
*Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
GPA of 3.0 or higher
*Immediate authorization to work in the US
*0-3 years relevant IT experience
Familiarity with one or more programming languages (i.e. SQL, JAVA, C#, ASP, .NET, XML) Must have experience in programming using PHP, Ruby on Rails.
Familiarity with standard development techniques (SDLC, OOD)
*Knowledge of Relational Databases, Object Oriented Design, and Data Structures
Ability to rapidly learn new development languages (PHP, Python, C++, and Java are all in heavy use)
Ability to pick up new software, frameworks and APIs quickly
Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything
Strong analytical problem solving skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Professional business demeanor*
*Understanding with tools like IDE's-Eclipse*
Frameworks- Jquery, Hibernate,Struts, and Spring.