Game Programmer InternBookmark This
DescriptionCulturePlay LLC. is an educational game design company located in Long Island, New York. The mission of our company is to design games that transform learning environments. We are a growing company looking for talented computer programmers who can work on our game products. This is an unpaid year-round internship position, however the candidate will gain valuable experience working with experienced game designers and educational technology experts. The interns, if interested, will learn how to design their own iPhone/iPad/Android game. This is a great opportunity to build a portfolio in a growing field of game design.
Responsibilities- Design and implement the programming code for the Game Design Team.
- Design game code for multiple projects
- Maintain excellent file organization
- Handle and organize all computer programming code
Requirements- Game Programmer & Software Engineers (preferred)
- Must have strong knowledge of C programming and IOS programming (Send Samples of Your Artwork when applying)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for computer programming; actively involved in the programming community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective