Game ProgrammerBookmark This
396 S Fair Oaks Ave
DescriptionWe're a cutting edge game development studio in Pasadena working on our first F2P title - Hawken. See more at http://playhawken.com
We're expanding and looking to train highly skilled software engineering students to work directly on our upcoming title. Paid position with great perks!
Must LOVE games.
Responsibilities• Provide general programming support, covering a wide variety of areas within the title
• Handle gameplay programming, UI implementation and art / design engineering needs
• Provide creative input to the team, work and project
• Deliver high quality work within requested timeframes
Requirements• Computer Science background
• Strong knowledge of C++ and Visual Studio
• Excellent time management skills and an ability to succeed with minimal supervision
• Ability to be flexible within a very creative yet dynamic working environment
• Work successfully with multiple team members in an extremely collaborative environment, being flexible across multiple disciplines if needed and assisting others wherever possible
• Experience with game development, mods, DirectX, etc a huge plus