IT Jobs for Recent MS Students- Software Developer and AnalystBookmark This
600 Embassy Row NE Ste 200
DescriptionSystel Inc is ITSM and Technology Solution provider based out of Atlanta, Georgia, USA is looking for Recent Stem Graduate / F1 /OPT Graduate for C#.NET developer position with a strong background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, and other Engineering Microsoft technology stack.
C#.Net -Web Developer “Train and Hire” Program 25th April 2013
JAVA/J2EE –Developer “Train and Hire” program 17th May 2013
Role: C#.Net Web Developer
Location: GA, FL, MD, TN & NJ
Duration: Long Term
• Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OO) and languages such as C#, C++, Java
• BS or MS in Computer Science /MIS/SE/Engineering/Technology or equivalent education/experience
• Experience in architecting distributed, highly available, high performance, scalable applications
• Expert understanding of web services utilizing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
• Experience with Databases such as SQL Server
• Strong creative problem-solving ability
• Technical leadership and mentoring experience
• Take an active role in development of low-level design
• Develop code in keeping with established processes and standards
• Debug and contribute to unit test and behavior test modules.
1) Groceries Expenses up to $ 75.00 per week ($300.00 per month) till you are confirmed for project
2) Free training with free accommodation
3) For first project 1 week accommodation near client location with one way fair ticket
4) Free H1 sponsorship
5) 50% of employee Health insurance covered( Dental, Vision and life)
6) Reimbursement of Travel Expenses while travelling to our guesthouse " Travel Expense amount would be refunded along with first pay check only if provided with Travel Ticket
Please note that all the programs are full-time Contract positions. Again, the training is provided free (no hidden stuff) and Free Accommodation (during training) is also given to each individual. It is mandatory that all the selected persons must relocate or must commute everyday to our Training Facility located at Atlanta, GA USA to attend training with placement.
For more information please visit below link: http://f1-opt.blogspot.in/
SYSTEL INC | Atlanta, GA