Web Development at Innovative "Uber Like" Sponsored Blog Platform StartupCooperatize
Game Programmer InternInfinite Death Development
Web Development Interns for AGV SportMotonation
Software Engineer for Massage Assessment Software ProgramE-motion Sports Massage
Unity Software Programming & Game Application Development InternshipGommi Arcade
IT Help Desk / Programmer / Web DesignBookmark This
Description*This is an unpaid internship *
PES Katy is based in Houston, Texas but operates worldwide. What we do is provide web-based services for business We specialize in:
Entertainment, Corporate & Nonprofit Special Events - Entertainment-related events and Film Premieres, such as "Middle Earth Houston" and "Face the Red".
Business Services: Web hosting & Design/ IT, Customized applications, business-in-a-box.
We are expanding our operations and need someone with IT and Webmaster skills and or experience for in-house support . Experience with a VPS is a huge plus.
Because we are a starting company we are still growing, which means our work is on an "per project" basis. Some clients may require someone “as needed” and someone else may require more regular work. I'm an extremely easy person for whom to work, as long as the work assigned is completed to specifications, I'm fairly easygoing and can be flexible, especially in regards to schedules. What matters the most is reliability and a professional attitude at all times.
NEED SOMEONE TO WORK REMOTELY ASSISTING WITH IT AND WEB DESIGN.
Must meet all of the requirements:
- Based or living in the US
- Must be perfectly fluent in English, additional languages always a plus.
- Must be high-energy and posses a high degree of creativity, innovation and problem solving skills. The ability to stop and change direction is a must in our industry.
Because we are a starting company we are still growing, which means our work is on an "per project" basis. Some clients may require someone “as needed” and someone else may require more regular work. I'm an extremely easy person for whom to work, as long as the work assigned is completed to specifications, I'm fairly easygoing and can be flexible.
NEED SOMEONE TO WORK REMOTELY ASSISTING WITH WEBSITE DESIGN & MAINTENANCE, IT AND RELATED TASKS AS NEEDED.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with team to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Assist with designing and maintaining several websites.
Requirements- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Be willing to learn new CMS and other systems such as Concrete5, Prestashop, Wix, etc