Mobile Application Developer Intern - NYC ONLYBookmark This
1010 6th Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionNYC ONLY - NONE PAID
COMPANY: Pointcomma inc. is a boutique media production and targeting technology company. We work with a select group of shops, brands, pr firms and agencies to create and target media to customers. http://pointcomma.net
We are looking for an intern to work on iPhone Application development on mobile devices. This is a great opportunity for someone with interest in developing iPhone applications and has developed basic iPhone application to further their skills in developing real-world applications that serve millions of users.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Must be able to run and manage a team,.. or want to learn how.
- Software design and development.
- Developing unit tests and enhancing existing frameworks.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to help develop new features.
- Work with others overseas via Skype in Engineering, QA and Operations to develop highly reliable and scalable solutions.
Any work that is not confidential can be added to your professional portfolio.
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: (Insert relevant terms)
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Must have developed any kind of iPhone Application,... anything at all.
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of software testing and debugging.
- Hands on experience using the iPhone SDK and necessary tools to develop mobile application.
- Self-starter with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in small collaborative teams.