iOS developer/web developerPrivate Flight Network
Web Development at Innovative "Uber Like" Sponsored Blog Platform StartupCooperatize
Game Programmer InternInfinite Death Development
Web Development Interns for AGV SportMotonation
Software Engineer for Massage Assessment Software ProgramE-motion Sports Massage
Information Technology InternBookmark This
5230 South State Road
Ann Arbor, MI
This position is responsible for providing administrative, desktop and general IT maintenance for the Laboratory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Perform administration of the Company’s Informatics systems.
• Contribute to documentation for required documents.
• Assist in the continual integration of the LIS, ERP, and CRM systems with other information systems, including laboratory instrumentation.
• Perform daily system maintenance tasks to ensure minimum downtime of critical infrastructure.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years coursework towards a Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of IT experience, including support and configuration required.
• Experience working with Microsoft Windows based systems required.