Intern Software DeveloperBookmark This
224 N Desplaines St
DescriptionEngagementHealth is a small, rapidly-growing company located in the greater Chicago area that was founded on the goal of developing an innovative and effective workplace wellness program for medium-sized businesses. EngagementHealth’s solutions employ features that range from regular interaction with health coaches to the use of innovative web-based health and wellness tools. Qualified candidates will have to opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and creative team that is focused on delivering the highest quality product.
Responsibilities-Develop scalable and highly dependable web based software applications and web services.
-Shadow Sr. level developers.
-Adhere to the software development lifecycle.
-Document existing and new functionality.
-Identify and resolve existing defects in applications.
-Provide technical support for both IT staff members and end users on custom applications.
- Work well under time constraints.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Anticipate needs before they arise and present solutions.
- Assume additional responsibility without being asked.
-Exhibit precise attention to detail and strive to deliver the best product or results at all times.
Requirements- Currently working towards a degree in Computer Science or recently graduated.
- Understands Object-Oriented Design and Analysis (OOD and OOA)
- Understanding of web design concepts including usability, page layout, and navigational structures.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge in some of following categories:
- ASP.NET 2.0 and up/C#
- PL/SQL or T-SQL
- Adobe Flash
- HTML/XHTML, XML
- Understanding of version control practices and tools
-Visual Studio 2010
-SQL Server Management Studio