Growth Hacker (fulltime or summer)CreativeWorx
Position for Business Analyst / QA SpecialistDexter Systems Inc.
Without INTERVIEW : JAVA Developer Openings for Fresher Graduates - May 2014 under "Train & Hire"Dexter Systems Inc.
Without INTERVIEW : .NET Developer Openings for Fresher Graduates - May 2014 under "Train & Hire"Dexter Systems Inc.
Intern Software Developer (Only accepting Houston based Students)Bookmark This
9800 Richmond Ave. Ste 235
DescriptionWe are looking for an Intern Software Engineer to add to our Development Team. As a member of our software development team, you will be responsible for developing new and enhancing existing products for the Business Activity Optimization (BAO) solutions for EmLogis. We are a privately held company developing some disruptive BAO offerings in the cloud. While working hard, we also have fun here. If you enjoy riding bicycle, you can join our CEO and his biking team. There is a lingering feeling of a startup software companies similar to ones in Silicon Valley and Silicon Hills.
You will be responsible for taking specific product features through entire life cycle, from requirement analysis to delivery, meeting the reliability, performance and quality targets required in our company.
Part time and flexible hours to work around your school schedule are available, as long as you have made commitment of 15-20 hours per week. Job terms to coincide with school term (semester, quarter, etc.) unless other arrangements are made prior to hire.
1. Work with a small development team through all phases of product development including design, implementation, and release.
2. Develop Java software modules and components, technical design and development of new software modules and enhancements of existing ones.
3. Implementation of innovative solutions in Java using JBoss tools
4. Produce clean, unit-tested, and refactored code.
5. Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.
1. Current enrollment in a degree program in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent, expected graduation within 18 months.
2. Prior internships or 1-2 years of software development experience
4. Hands on experience with using IDEs such as Eclipse or NetBeans