Internet Software DeveloperBookmark This
10717 Plano Road #100
DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and established SaaS provider for emergency services in an internship position that really makes a difference and may even lead to full time employment.
If you intern with eCore Software you will build a marketable professional portfolio, gain real world experience about software development (and all it's idiosyncrasies) and have fun while you're at it!
We're looking for an intern to start in the spring semester, with no stated end.
eCore is a flexible, family friendly company (we even have an office dog) that can accommodate your demanding school and personal life.
We're looking for that special someone that loves writing code and wants to experience the excitement of working on many different projects in different languages with different technologies (a full .NET code conversion and upgrade, complex tightly integrated enterprise ready modules, to name a few of our 2012 initiatives).
If you want to be heard as of the design process and want the work you do to be meaningful, production deployed development, this is the spot for you.
Oh and did we mention this is a paid position?
If we're a match for your skills, apply today!
Responsibilities- This is a working position to provide real world experience to augment classroom skills. As such, you will be expected to write production ready and releasable code.
- Actively Participate in software architecture design meetings
- Take direction and assignments from peers
- Testing and debugging
- Customer support
- Effectively juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Be willing to step outside his/her comfort zone. We all wear many different hats and expect the same of this position. Don't worry, it's a good growth opportunity.
Requirements-Must be Texas local and able to work in Dallas
- Have Development competency in the following: (Languages: C#, VB.Net, Classic ASP a plus; Database: Microsoft SQL Server (or other comparable enterprise databases); UI: CSS, HTML, AJAX/JS; Usability and design experience a huge plus)
- Must be working towards a CS or other development relevant degree
- Possess skills in analyzing, trouble-shooting, and reverse engineering other engineer's code
- Must be eligible to work in the US