Java Programmer Analyst (Entry Level)Bookmark This
11180 State Bridge Road, Suite 402,
DescriptionVDart, a Global IT Staffing firm, kicks off its LARGEST Hiring Initiative… EVER!, you should apply for this position if you are looking forward to work as a Full time employee for one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide with an employee strength over 120,000 and presence in over 40 countries.
This recruitment drive is a unique initiative were by you are trained for 6 weeks followed by which you are hired by our client a top notch organization as Full time employee.
5 reasons you should apply for this position:
1. We will train you on Java for 6 weeks with seasoned experts.
2. You don't have to pay for learning and finding a job.
3. You will work with some of the world’s largest, most recognizable companies solving real world business challenges with industry leading technology.
4. Accelerated career growth with a starting salary of $55K + benefits.
5. Constant career guidance & skill development
Here is the high level content of the Java Learning Program:
• Java Concepts
• Introduction of Spring Framework.
• Core Java
• Java Servlets
• Java Server Pages (JSP)
• Web Services
• Java Server Faces (JSF)
• Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
• Adobe Flex3
Here are a few details you should know before applying for our program:
Our training programs begin every alternate month at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA. We do require applicants to live within a reasonable commute to our office or be willing to relocate. We pay for your stay & food during the training. Here is the address for your consideration:
11180 State Bridge Road, Suite 402, Alpharetta, GA 30022.
All professionals that participate & complete this program will be hired on full time employment with one of our clients or will become billable consultants within 2-3 months. The consultant lifestyle is exciting but requires relocating to client locations every time you are engaged in a new project. Please ensure that your lifestyle is a good fit before applying.
• Completed Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Science
• A minimum 1 year of experience in any programming language, preferably Java or .Net
I’m in! How do I apply?
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to responding to all applicants and will reach out to you within 48 hours of your application.