UNPAID - Real estate company looking for virtual interns - MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDITFE Real Estate
Natural Language Processing Internship ��� search engine (unpaid)MapAround
Web Development Internship ��� search engine (unpaid)MapAround
Web/mobile development for an innovative online shopping startupDEO Shopping
software Developermarvel solutions
Programmer Intern (C#)Report Upgrade
Junior Software DeveloperBookmark This
5 Walnut Grove Drive
Posted: August 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany: Aegis Software
Title: Junior Software Developer
Experience: No professional experience required
Department: Software Development
Education: 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred but not required.
Aegis is seeking talented software developers to join our team in the continued development of the company’s commercial software products. This includes the enhancement and evolution of existing products, as well as the design and implementation of new software systems.
About Our Company...
Aegis is an international provider of enterprise-level Manufacturing Execution Software systems (MES), as well as New Product Introduction systems (NPI). Our software systems are utilized around the globe by many of the world’s largest military, medical device, and automotive electronics manufacturers for the purpose of quality control, work-in-progress tracking, and long-term manufacturing traceability data storage.
About Our Culture...
Our team-oriented culture and collaborative, employee-focused work environment provide us with the competitive edge we need to stay out
Responsibilities• Participate in all phases of software development, including architecture, design, quality, and code review.
• Collaborate and contribute on the architecture of our systems, focusing on scalability, maintainability, and performance aspects.
• Participate in group discussions, and contribute to create simple elegant solutions to complex real-world problems.
• Work with product managers, company leaders, and end-users to ensure the highest quality software solutions are delivered to our customers.
Requirements• Knowledge and experience with software systems based on the Microsoft .NET Framework and the C# programming language.
• Knowledge of object oriented application programming techniques, design patterns, and data modeling (both object oriented and relational).
• Some knowledge and experience with relational database systems, and the SQL language.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Highly Desired Key Skills
• Focus on front-end (user interface) development, rather than back-end, server side modules.
• Experience creating commercial-grade, professional end-user interfaces. Aegis software solutions are sold to thousands of companies and used by tens of thousands of users worldwide. Professional, intuitive, high-end user interfaces are a big part of what we build.
• WPF is our current technology of choice for our user interfaces. Any experience with WPF is a very big plus. Experience with .NET-based WinForms GUI is also acceptable.
• Experience working for a commercial software company is highly desired (as opposed to experience working for a software team that supports another type of business, such as a bank, insurance company, or any other type of company whose primary business is not developing commercial software solutions).