Programmer/Engineeer InternBookmark This
14229 Bowsprit Lane, Suite 503
DescriptionWe are looking to hire a part-time Programmer/Engineer for a new mobile product and site, and a freelance app developer - which both could be a student or freelancer, as we are looking to partner as ONE TEAM.
We have determined that in order to make the necessary advancements we need a local Programmer to join the Management Team to assist in the short and long term development of our website. The position will entitle the Programmer to equity in the company for his/her work. Someone with a passion for mobile/web programming, can-do attitude and open to creative solutions and new ideas is a requirement. The candidate must have relevant experience building web apps and other server infrastructure creating mobile applications, working with designers to convey a coherent design vision across all multiple platforms.
****PLEASE INCLUDE ALL RELEVANT WORK OR PORTFOLIO WITH YOUR RESPONSE. WE CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR RESUME AND MORE ABOUT YOUR SKILL.****
* Design and code new features and enhancements across all product offerings
* Work side by side with UI design and server engineering
* Participate in all aspects of a project life-cycle, from specifications through QA
* Find and fix bugs, optimize migration, scalability and performance, keep up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies
* Architecting new forward thinking feature sets from the ground up.
* Mobile -- iOS 5.0, Android OS 2.1
* Experience with PhoneGap and/or Unity are highly desirable
* Driven and self-motivated, a self-starter who can work without direct supervision
* Objective-C experience is a plus
* Strong skills in Python, MongoDB, AWS, OAuth experience, and Social API experience (Foursquare, Twitter, Instagram)
A student with the qualifications that we need that is looking to join an established team is IDEAL! Genius needed!