Software DeveloperBookmark This
11811 Manchester Rd.
St Louis, MO
DescriptionEngage is looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for leading all technical aspects of client website implementations. This position is responsible for designing and building tools and systems to streamline implementations of clients on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will thrive in an open, relaxed, creative atmosphere with a team of extremely talented developers and designers in a fantastic St. Louis County location. We arm our development staff with fast Dell notebook PCs, extra flat panels, and all the coffee they need to create amazing work. We offer competitive pay and great benefits.
Engage, an established and successful business since 1999, builds websites and web-based tools using DNN and .Net.
ResponsibilitiesAs a member of our Development team, you will:
• Build web services, modules, skin objects and skins for the DNN Platform.
• Act as technical liaison to clients, leading technical discussions during implementations.
• Develop reusable processes to make ongoing implementation tasks as efficient as possible.
• Update, create and maintain technical implementation processes that are highly documented for scaleable reuse.
• Configure test cases for clients, and assist them in user acceptance testing.
• Identify client issues and work with internal teams to create a strategy to troubleshoot and resolve problems during client implementations.
RequirementsThis is the perfect position for you if you have:
• 2+ years experience in client implementation, engineering, or advanced technical support role;
• 2+ years professional experience developing applications with .Net;
• Familiarity with agile development techniques including test-driven development and priority-based planning;
• Solid object-oriented design skills, knowledge of software patterns, and experience modeling data-driven applications;
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with designers and other developers;
• An independent and self-motivated nature with the ability to work alone, on a team and/or leading a team of developers;