Growth Hacker (fulltime or summer)CreativeWorx
Position for Business Analyst / QA SpecialistDexter Systems Inc.
Without INTERVIEW : JAVA Developer Openings for Fresher Graduates - May 2014 under "Train & Hire"Dexter Systems Inc.
Without INTERVIEW : .NET Developer Openings for Fresher Graduates - May 2014 under "Train & Hire"Dexter Systems Inc.
Software DeveloperBookmark This
DescriptionKitchology is an early stage startup headquartered at the Germantown Innovation Center MD developing a Mobile Food 2.0 application.
Kitchology app provides the structure and tools to support a nutrition-driven lifestyle by connecting the food activities of families seeking to balance nutrition, time and money. Our early focus is families dealing with specific dietary needs and that directs many of our social media activities that are integral to our strategy.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be performing some of the following tasks (based on their skills):
o Plans, designs, and develops new feature functionality for our databases, and platforms.
o Writes code that contains logical and mathematical solutions to functional requirements.
o Identifies, troubleshoots and debugs defects.
o Works with the team to design, develop, and document data integration methods.
o Is team-oriented, all-hands-on-deck attitude to achieve company goals.
RequirementsSkills and attributes interns we are looking for are:
• Java experience (Enterprise Edition) is the most welcomed of skills.
• Python experience is welcomed for implementation key machine learning schemas.
• CSS/HTML is also welcomed
• While we do not use Coldfusion, we use Java Server Faces which is easy to pick up if you know Coldfusion.
• Database architecture, ER Diagram and schema design experience (MySQL our favorite).
• Testing frameworks (Selenium, JMeter, JUnit) a plus.
• Experience with RESTful API creation and integration.
• Experiences with other frameworks, languages and software is a bonus.
• Experience with software and server administration.
• Ability to deal with uncertainty.
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams.
Interns can work from our office at the Germantown Innovation Center on the Germantown MCCC campus or remotely. We have the needs for front-end, User Interface, Back-End and Database Administrators. Appreciation for food is a plus! If you know how to code, like to break things during testing and food you want to talk to you.