Software DeveloperBookmark This
DescriptionWe are accepting applications for volunteers with web development, database, software and hardware programming skills seeking experience as contributors of our team. We are a small, early stage Baltimore software startup working on nonprofit and commercial activities focusing on developing analytics, data visualization tools and devices. We are looking for candidates who enjoy learning, developing and contributing to creative and technical projects.
If you are interested in receiving credits, we are open to arranging this with your department(s). Please note that this is a volunteer position and requires US citizenship. Our goal is to offer students a valuable and rewarding experience in a supportive and friendly environment.
Interested candidates please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume or CV.
• Develop new products and features
• Contribute across the full stack, gain business and product development insights
• Make a big impact by applying your interests and skills
• Join a small, bright team passionate about innovation and technology
• Computer science or similar background
• Enjoy building great products, features, applications
• Experience building your own site, applications, start-up, or mobile apps
• Interest in data architecture, networks, health applications and data analytics
• Familiar with NetBeans Platform
• Familiarity with UX and UI
• Entrepreneurial mindset is a plus
• Some experience with R or Python is a plus
• Familiarity with microcontrollers is a plus