Software Developer InternBookmark This
8930 Olive Lane
Maple Grove, MN
DescriptionBiomedical Synergies Inc. is looking for a Local candidate to intern part-time as a Software Consultant. This unique role will be a hybrid of Software Administration, Software Architecture and Software Development. This individual will work directly with IT Leadership to build solutions in SharePoint, ASP.NET and SQL.
Interested candidates should respond to this post via email and provide your resume.
ResponsibilitiesVarious consulting projects based on the applicant's expertise. We will assist in building marketable skills and then convert you to a full-time employee when you are ready.
1. Must be interested in Full-Time employment (when the necessary skills are built up, they will transition to a full-time SharePoint consultant and work directly with our clients.)
2. Must be open to working remotely (some clients will request you to work on-site, some will require that you work remotely)
3. Must possess solid communication skills and confidence. (You may eventually be meeting with high-level executives who will expect you to have the answers. This is not simply a head-down coding position.)
IT Skill Requirements:
1. Hands on SharePoint 2007, 2010 experience
2. Experience with full SDLC: understanding business requirements, design, development and testing
3. Experience with SQL and Powershell.